Saturday, March 24, 2012

Welcome to the dumping

Why hello there! Welcome to my new (and first) blog!

So why the dump?
This blog will be much like a dumping ground of anything and everything the goes on in my life. Whether it's art that I've made, pieces that I've wrote, or just me ranting, there will be a very wide variety on this blog. Hence its name. 


Ok so the basics about me:
I'm Adriana. I'm 19 and I live in South Florida (I hate living here). I attend FAU as a mechanical engineer. I am a huge potterhead, and a lot of what I post will show that. 

ALL MENTIONS OF THAT VAMPIRE BOOK WILL BE BANISHED! Siriusly, never talk about it in my presence ever! (unless you're bashing it)

2 comments:

  1. So I was watching Vampires Suck today and I remembered when like the entire school went to see it at the same time, and it made me really happy. The thing is, when you watch it by yourself, especially when you haven't recently seen Twilight, it's actually pretty stupid.

    Don't banish this comment, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha no its fine. it wont b banished :)

    ReplyDelete